CCCH provides a wide range of services to help companies step up to the challenge of export development. Forged in cooperation with some of the largest and most prominent companies in Hungary and the CEE region, CCCH is intent on delivering assistance to companies in the planning, preparation, and execution of a venture outside of the domestic market.
CCCH has several objectives to help Canadian, Hungarian and CEE based companies growing through export related expansion:
• Raise awareness of the opportunities existing in Canada or in CEE.
• Share contacts and information about the European or Canadian market and selected industries. The upcoming introduction of CETA (Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement) between Canada and the EU generates further outstanding exporting opportunities.
• Assessing the readiness to export of interested Hungarian companies. Through a free online questionnaire and an individual consulting follow-up we can assess how well a company is prepared to launch an export activity to Canada. We also offer online and offline resources to further improve your exporting capacity.
• Connect with potential business partners and customers via trade visits, networking events, inbound or outbound trade missions. We also provide help and expertise to participate on the best trade shows.
• Establish Hungarian companies’ presence in Canada or Canadian companies’ presence in Hungary . We can help to find the right banking, legal, office rental and other relevant partners to make your business’ launch as smooth as possible.