Terms and Conditions of Membership
Our aim is to ensure that you have a positive and enjoyable experience throughout your time in Membership with the Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Hungary (“the Chamber”). We also hope you will benefit fully from all available services and opportunities we offer. The following terms and conditions therefore are intended to be as simple as possible.
1. Chamber Membership is open to individuals, companies or other organisations.
2. Membership is valid for 12 months from the month payment is received by the Chamber. After the 12 month period is over Members will automatically be invoiced for the next membership period if not requested otherwise.
3. The Chamber regularly communicates with Members by email, post and telephone. We aim to only approach our Members with information which we believe could be of interest to them. This is an integral part of the Membership and by entering into Membership you agree to be contacted by the Chamber. The regular communication can be terminated at the Member’s request at any time.
4. From time to time Members may be contacted by the Chamber’s carefully selected partners in order to make them aware of certain membership benefits.
5. Members are entitled and encouraged to take advantage of the various opportunities the Chamber offers but there is never any obligation or pressure to use any of the services provided by the Chamber or its partners.
6. The Chamber Membership benefits are subject to change without notice and are subject to terms and conditions available from the Chamber.
7. The Chamber Membership fee is non-refundable and Membership is non-transferable.
8. Membership fees are based on the membership package option chosen. Member companies cannot choose a package set for companies with lower revenue than stated in the Members’ Benefits chart.
9. By submitting an application form you are entering into a legal agreement to join the Chamber. You may cancel the agreement by giving the Chamber a written notice within 14 days of the date of the agreement.
10. The Membership is subject to Chamber Board approval and the Chamber reserves a right to refuse Membership without disclosing any reason.
11. Membership is subject to the provisions of the By-laws of the Chamber (available on request) and in the event of a conflict between these terms and conditions and the By-laws, the By-laws shall prevail.
12. The Chamber reserves the right to withdraw, resign or cancel a company’s membership at any time and for any reason.
Complaints Handling Process
Should you have a complaint about the Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Hungary please contact us on email@example.com or telephone +36 30 827 0199. Please give as much detail as possible. Upon receipt of your complaint the following procedures will be adhered to:
CCCH will acknowledge all complaints within five working days
CCCH will investigate the complaint and take the appropriate action required
CCCH will endeavour to have completed all investigations within 31 days of receiving the complaint
Following our complaints procedure does not affect your legal rights.